The following restaurants are participating in a Veterans Day promotion this year. Please note that the giveaways are on Sunday, November 11 unless otherwise noted.
- Applebee’s – Free Signature Entree
- Bar Louie – Free meal November 11-12
- Champps – Free cheeseburger and fries on November 12
- Denny’s – Free all you can eat pancakes on November 12
- Famous Dave’s – Free Two Meat Salute – choose two different meats served with corn bread muffin, and choice of one side
- Figaro’s – Free medium one-topping pizza
- Golden Corral – Free dinner on November 12
- Hooters – 10 free boneless wings with drink purchase
- Krispy Kreme – Free donut and small coffee
- Little Caesar’s Pizza – Free Crazy Bread
- Machine Shed – Half-price entree on November 12
- McCormick & Schmick’s – Free entree
- Olive Garden – Free entree (several to chose from)
- Outback Steakhouse – Free Bloomin’ Onion and beverage November 11-12
- Red Robin – Free Red’s Tavern Double and Bottomless Steak Fries on November 12
- Texas Roadhouse – Free lunch on November 12
- T.G.I. Friday’s – Free lunch on November 12
- Uno Chicago Grill – Free entree or individual pizza November 11-12
- Wingstop – 10 free boneless wings with drink purchase
Most restaurants require proof of military service. Click on the above links for more information for each participating restaurant.
If you know of other Milwaukee area restaurants offering free meals for veterans, please leave a comment and let us know!
- Free Admission to the Harley-Davidson Museum for Military Families
- Free Admirals Tickets for Veterans on November 12th
Several Milwaukee area businesses are offering freebies to customers that show up wearing their “I Voted” sticker.
7-Eleven – Free cup of election day coffee. Pick either a Obama or Romney cup and cast your vote.
Boston Market – Free Market Bowl with purchase of a bowl and drink.
Buca di Beppo – Buy one lunch, get one free of equal or lesser value. Or $5 off Famiglia Meal or $10 off Famiglia Deluxe Meal. Details on the Buca website.
Buddy Squirrel – Free chocolate dipped cookie at any of the three area Buddy Squirrel stores.
Cafe Benelux in the Third Ward is offering customers a free pint of Lowlands Brewing Company Bier.
Cafe Centraal in Bay View is offering customers a free pint of Lowlands Brewing Company Bier.
Cafe Hollander in Wauwatosa and downtown is offering customers a free pint of Lowlands Brewing Company Bier.
Culver’s in Oak Creek is offering a free scoop of custard. (Please note that the Oak Creek location is the only Culver’s offering this special)
Einstein Bros Bagels – Free bagel and cream cheese. Brookfield location is participating, however other locations may not be.
Olive Garden – Free Dolicini ($3.95 maximum value) with the purchase of one adult entrée.
Papa John’s – Buy any Large or Extra Large pizza at regular menu price and get a second pizza of equal of lesser value for free. Use promo code FREEDAY.
Pizza Shuttle is offering Buy One Get One Free slices of pizza for voters today.
Quaker Steak & Lube in New Berlin is offering customers a free pint of Capital Beer.
Robert’s Frozen Custard in Germantown is offering all customers a free cone!
Starbucks – Free Indivisible wristband, no purchase is necessary.
Stone Creek Coffee – Free extra shot of espresso.
Toppers Pizza – Large One-Topping Pizzas and triple order of Original Topperstix for $5. (not a freebie, but still worth mentioning.)
Trocadero is offering customers a free pint of Lowlands Brewing Company Bier.
Vino 100 in Wauwatosa is offering Buy One Get One Free glasses of wine or beer.
If you are aware of any other Milwaukee businesses offering freebies today, please leave a comment and let us know!
Thanks to Rose Knows Coupons, Twitter users @SchmattAttack and @JonKurozawa, and Milwaukee Consumer readers Kendra, Jennifer, Lori, Gwynne, and Christian for contributing to this list!
The Metro Milwaukee Today blog recently had an interesting post about unlimited soup & salad lunch deals at area restaurants. The blogger noted a new trend to add these options to the menu at restaurants like TGI Friday’s and Chili’s. Although not mentioned in the Metro Milwaukee Today blog post, the Olive Garden has been offering this option at lunch for years. For $6 or so, it can make for a great dining out value. Not to mention that soups and salads are generally healthier choices than burgers or entrees.