During the Brewers Spring Madness promotion, tickets are 50% off and select concessions are available for $1.
Brewers Spring Madness Ticket Discounts
All seats normally priced at $34 and under are half-price. Available sections include Loge Outfield, Terrace Box, Terrace Reserved, Loge Bleachers, Field Bleachers and Bernie’s Terrace. Seats in the Miller Lite Beerpen, All-Inclusive Areas and the $1 Uecker Seats are excluded from this promotion.
Discounted tickets are available for the following games against the Dodgers:
- Monday, May 20 at 7:10 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 21 at 7:10 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 22 at 12:10 p.m.
Discount Spring Madness Concessions
Fans can purchase $1 hot dogs and sodas during the Brewers Spring Madness promotion. The discounted concessions are available throughout Miller Park.
To purchase tickets to the Milwaukee Brewers Spring Madness series, visit Milwaukee Brewers website. Tickets can also be purchased by visiting the Miller Park Box Office or by calling 414-902-4000.
Bartolotta’s NorthPoint Custard is celebrating their reopening for the summer by giving away free burgers on Saturday!
The first 200 customers at NorthPoint on Saturday, May 18 will receive a free hamburger. The Northpoint Custard stand is located on Lincoln Memorial Drive, south of Bradford Beach.
The NorthPoint free burger giveaway has become an annual tradition since they first opened in 2009. They officially open at 11 a.m. on Saturday, but you’ll need to arrive early if you want a chance at scoring a free burger.
2013 marks the fifth year that the Bartolotta Restaurant Group has operated NorthPoint. For years the snack bar operated under Milwaukee County’s control. In 2009, Joe Bartolotta’s group took over control of the snack bar and turned it into an old-fashioned custard stand.
Museum members will receive free reciprocal admission to the other participating museums.
Member Swap Day participating museums:
- Betty Brinn Children’s Museum
- Discovery World
- Harley-Davidson Museum
- Milwaukee Art Museum
- Milwaukee Public Museum
- MSOE Grohmann Museum
To participate, museum members should present their membership card at any of the museums they wish to visit.
The participating museums may have special membership offers available during the event to encourage you to join. More information is available on the Discovery World website.
The Chinooks are part of the Northwoods League, which is a summer league for college baseball players.
Our readers had great things to say on Facebook last year about their experience at a Chinooks game. There are also several positive reviews on Yelp which contain good information about the games.
I was disappointed I didn’t have the opportunity to make it to a game last year, so it is on my to-do list for this summer.
The Lakeshore Chinooks recently released their 2013 promotional schedule and they have 25 scheduled promotions. My favorites include:
- May 30 – Opening Day & Schedule Magnet Giveaway
- June 16 – Father’s Day & Umbrella Giveaway
- June 19 – Bruce Froemming Bobblehead Giveaway
- June 30 – Summerfest Ticket Giveaway
- July 9 – Robin Yount Bobblehead
- July 13 – Star Wars Night
- July 21 – Gil Bobblehead Giveaway
- August 1 – Fan Appreciation Night
In addition to the scheduled promotions the Chinooks also have the following weekly promotions:
- Mondays – VIP Autograph Mondays – June 10, June 17, July 1, July 8, July 15
- Wednesdays – Highland House Concert Series – June 5, June 19, July 10, July 31
- Thursdays – Pepsi Family Nights – June 6, June 20, July 11
- Fridays – Leinenkugel’s Honey Weiss Friday Fish Fry – May 31, June 7, June 14, July 12, July 26, August 2
For more information or to purchase tickets, visit the Lakeshore Chinooks website.
Attention double coupon shoppers!
Pick ‘n Save is offering Double Double Coupon Daze on Saturday, May 18. Shoppers will be able to double 10 coupons instead of the normal limit of five double coupons. If you’re really ambitious, you can double even more coupons by separating your order into multiple transactions.
During Double Double Daze promotions, the standard Pick ‘n Save Double Coupon policy applies:
- Customers must present their Roundy’s Rewards Card at the time of checkout to double manufacturers’ coupons.
- Customers must spent $25 in a single transaction to double manufacturers’ coupons. The $25 amount is before tax, and after store coupons and loyalty discounts.
- Only manufacturers’ coupons with a face value of $1 or less can be doubled.
- Does not apply to manufacturers’ coupons that are not valid for doubling.
- Does not apply to alcohol and tobacco manufacturers’ coupons.