Father’s Day is Sunday, and there are plenty of things to do with Dad around Milwaukee for free. If your dad appreciates a good deal, make sure to take advantage of one of these special freebies for Father’s Day around town. If you have a frugal dad, he’ll appreciate it even more!
- The Betty Brinn Children’s Museum has free admission for dads from noon until 5 p.m. There are craft activities scheduled for kids to make their dad a card and a special gift
- Several Milwaukee County Parks golf courses are offering a free 9 or 18-hole round golf with cart for dad after 1 p.m. and with the purchase of a second round and cart rental. Participating courses are: Brown Deer Park, Currie Park, Dretzka Park, Grant Park, Greenfield Park, Hansen Park, Lincoln Park, Oakwood Park, Warnimont Park and Whitnall Park. Click the link above to print the coupon necessary for this offer.
- The Milwaukee County Zoo has free admission for dads from 9 a.m. until 5 p.m. If your dad is a dinosaur fan, check out the new Adventure Dinosaur exhibit (additional fee applies).
- Free admission for dads to the Milwaukee Marketplace at Miller Park flea market on Sunday.
- Free admission for all dads at the Milwaukee Public Museum with the purchase of a general admission ticket.
- Old World Wisconsin is offering free admission for dads on Sunday. To commemorate Father’s Day, Old World Wisconsin will be holding a “Men at Work” special event, showcasing the work that men performed in the late 1800s in the rural Midwest.
- Polish Fest is offering free admission to all dads between 4 p.m. and 6 p.m.when accompanied by their children.
- Quiznos is offering dads a free small sub with purchase of any sub of equal or greater value and a large Fountain Drink. Or, receive $1 off a regular sub or large salad, or $2 off a large sub. A coupon is required (click the link to print the coupon)
Do you know of any other Father’s Day promotions around Milwaukee? If so, please leave a comment and let us know!
Where did you learn your frugal habits? For me, it was from my mom. If your mom appreciates a good deal, make sure to take advantage of one of these special freebies for Mother’s Day around Milwaukee. If you have a frugal mom, she’ll appreciate it even more!
Betty Brinn Children’s Museum
Betty Brinn Children’s Museum is offering free admission to moms this Sunday. The Museum is open from noon until 5 p.m. Admission for everyone else in your party is $7.50 ($6.50 for seniors, and free for kids ages one and younger). Children will have the opportunity to create a card and a paper flower bouquet for their mom.
Buy One Get One Free coffee at Caribou Coffee on Mother’s Day. The fine print of this offer says you need to either print the offer or show it to them on your phone.
Grand Geneva Golf
Moms will receive a free round of golf at Grand Geneva on Mother’s Day with the purchase of a regular priced adult. This special is valid all day on Sunday.
Milwaukee Public Museum
All moms will receive free general admission (with the purchase of a general admission) to the Milwaukee Public Museum on Mother’s Day. Moms will also receive free lunch in the Museum Cafe (with the purchase of an equal item) and a gift from Shady Lane Greenhouse. See the Milwaukee Public Museum website for more details.
Milwaukee County Parks Golf Courses
Purchase a 9 or 18-hole round of golf and a single rider cart after 1:00 p.m. on Saturday or Sunday, and mom golfs and rides for free. This offer is available at Brown Deer, Currie, Dretzka, Grant, Greenfield, Hansen, Lincoln, Oakwood, Warnimont, and Whitnall golf courses. A coupon is required for this special, and can be found on the Milwaukee County Parks Golf Courses website.
Milwaukee County Zoo
All moms will receive free admission to the Milwaukee County Zoo on Mother’s Day. Non-moms that are Milwaukee County residents will receive $1.75 off regular admission prices. The zoo is open from 9 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. on Sunday. Check out the zoo website for more information on Mother’s Day events.
Old World Wisconsin
Admission to Old World Wisconsin is free for moms on Mother’s Day. Old World Wisconsin is open from 11 a.m. until 5 p.m. on Sunday.
Rent a DVD from Redbox for free on Mother’s Day. Visit the Redbox Facebook page to send a free rental code to anyone.
Do you know of any other Mother’s Day promotions that we missed? If so, please leave a comment so we can update our list!
In honor of National Public Gardens Day on Friday, May 11th, you can get free admission to the Boerner Botanical Gardens in Hales Corners.
To obtain free admission, fill out the registration form on the Better Homes and Gardens website After registering, you can print out passes for everyone in your group.
If you have never been to the Boerner Botanical Gardens, they are located within Whitnall Park in Hales Corners. Regular admission is $5 for adults and $3 for children. Visit the Friends of Boerner Botanical Gardens website for more information about the gardens.