The Entertainment Book contains hundreds of pages of coupons to help you save money on dining, entertainment, shopping, and more. Popular coupons include Marcus Theatres, Toppers Pizza, George Webb Restaurants, Discovery World, the Milwaukee Art Museum, the Milwaukee Brewers, and the Milwaukee Bucks.
It’s a great time to buy the Entertainment Book. The 2013 book has been marked down 50% off of the regular retail price of $40. For a limited time, all Entertainment Books are only $19.99 with Free Shipping! Plus order additional Books for ONLY $15. This offer is available until December 10.
To enter today’s giveaway for a 2013 Entertainment Book (Milwaukee Edition), visit our 24 Days of Holiday Giveaways page.
The 2013 Entertainment Book is on sale for its lowest price of the holiday season. For a limited time, all Entertainment Books are only $19.99 with Free Shipping! Plus order additional Books for ONLY $15. This offer is available until December 10th.
For the past few years, we have advised our readers to wait until this sale to buy their Entertainment Books. This is the best sale of the holiday season, so if you have been waiting, now is the time to buy!
There are hundreds of coupons in the book. Some examples of popular coupons in last year’s Entertainment Book were*:
- Casual Dining – Molly Cool’s Seafood Tavern, Bravo Cucina Italiana, The Lodge, John Hawks Pub, Rosie’s Water Works
- Family Dining – Sonic Drive-In, Dairy Queen, Toppers Pizza, Fazoli’s, McDonald’s, Subway, Cold Stone Creamery
- Entertainment – Rosebud Cinema, Six Flags Great America, Old World Wisconsin, Mitchell Park Domes, Wisconsin State Fair
- Sports – Milwaukee Bucks, Milwaukee Wave, Milwaukee Admirals
- Museums – Discovery World, Harley-Davidson Museum, Milwaukee Public Museum, Milwaukee Art Museum
This sale is valid on all copies of the 2013 Entertainment Book, including the books for other cities. If you’re planning a trip in 2013 a good way to save money is to pick up the Entertainment Book for the city in which you’re traveling to.
* Coupons listed were in the 2012 Entertainment Book, and may or may not be in the 2013 Entertainment Book. We will update this list once we receive our book.
Here is something to keep in mind over the next week as you’re out and about – most of the coupons in the 2012 Entertainment Book expire on Thursday, November 1. If there are coupons in your book that you were planning on using, this will be your last chance to use them!
The 2013 Entertainment Book is available to purchase now for $40. Unless you’re a hardcore Entertainment Book coupon user, we recommend waiting another month or so to buy your book. Why? Entertainment traditionally starts marking the book down before Christmas. Last December they offered the book for $20 for the first copy and $15 for additional copies. If you can wait, it might be worth it!
(And don’t worry…we’ll let you know when it is a good time to buy.) 😉