24 Days of Giveaways – Discovery World
Today’s prize in our 24 Days of Holiday Giveaways is a Family Four-Pack of passes to Discovery World! We’ll pick two winners for today’s giveaway!
Discovery World is a great place to visit if you’re looking for a fun and educational family activity. The 120,000-square foot facility includes interactive science, technology, and aquarium exhibits including:
- Les Paul’s House of Sound – check out Les Paul’s life, his personal collection, and technology that has shaped modern music.
- Reiman Aquarium – featuring aquatic life from the Great Lakes, North Atlantic, and Caribbean. You can interact with stingrays, a bamboo shark, slipper lobster, sea urchins, and sturgeons in the Touch Tank!
- Technojungle – where you can explore technology, inventions, and ideas.
- Energy & Ingenuity – see the inside of a nuclear reactor and watch it generate energy!
- Great Lakes Future – learn about native amphibians, reptiles, and fish.
- Milwaukee Muscle – experience flying in an airplane simulator.
Discovery World also hosts numerous programs each month such as Boy Scout and Girl Scout Workshops and workshops at the Kohl’s Design It! Lab. Discovery World is also a really neat place to have a birthday party!
To enter today’s giveaway for a Family Four-Pack of passes to Discovery World, visit our 24 Days of Holiday Giveaways page.