Guide to Saving Money at Pick ‘n Save
They key to maximizing your savings at Pick ‘n Save is to combine sale items with coupons. Coupons can be found from a variety of sources. In our weekly summary, you’ll find references to the RedPlum coupon circular (RP), SmartSource (SS) coupon circular, Procter & Gamble coupon circular (PG), and links to printable coupons. The dates next to the coupon refer to the date of the coupon circular. If you don’t already save your coupon circulars, now is a good time to start. Instead of clipping out coupons when you get the circular, a better strategy is to leave the circular intact and label it with the date and code for the circular (SS – 4/11 for example). When you read the weekly summary of deals, then you can easily go to the circular that has the coupon you need and clip it out.
Saving Money at Pick ‘n Save By Using Double Coupons
Double Coupon Daze at Pick ‘n Save takes place on Wednesdays and Saturdays. On Double Coupon Daze, you can double up to five coupons (or ten coupons on Double Double Daze) after spending at least $25. The maximum value of coupons that can be doubled is $1. Pick ‘n Save accepts internet coupons except for coupons for free items.
Pick ‘n Save Double Coupon Daze Rules:
- $25.00 minimum purchase requirement must be after store discounts and store coupons have been applied, but before tax and manufacturer coupons.
- Items such as gift cards, stamps, lottery tickets, bus passes, etc. do not count toward the $25 minimum purchase requirement.
- You must present your Pick ‘n Save Advantage Plus Card.
- Up to 5 manufacturer coupons with a face value of $1.00 or less will be doubled per transaction. Most stores will allow multiple transactions so you can maximize your coupon savings.
- Alcohol and tobacco coupons will not be doubled.
- Expired coupons will not be accepted.
- Cash back will not be given.
See our latest Pick ‘n Save posts.