2013 Greater Milwaukee Auto Show Discounts
The Auto Show runs from Saturday, February 23 through Sunday, March 3 and features the latest alternative fuel vehicles, concept cars, historic vehicles, television and movie cars. Visitors will also be able to view specialty displays featuring the newest technology and automotive trends.
Auto Show Ticket Prices
Ticket prices to the 2013 Greater Milwaukee Auto Show at the gate are:
- $10 for ages 13+
- $8 seniors 62+ (Monday – Thursday)
- $8 for students with ID
- $5 for children ages 7 to 12
- Children six and under are free
Auto Show Discounts
There are a couple of deals available to get discounted admission this year’s Auto Show:
- $1 Online Order Discount – Purchase weekday tickets on the Auto Show website, and you’ll receive a $1 discount and a free one year subscription to Motor Trend magazine. There are no service fees for buying tickets online.
- Family Day – Children 15 and under are free with a paid adult on Family Day – Sunday, March 3.
Auto Show Hours and Discounted Parking
The hours for the 2013 Greater Milwaukee Auto Show are:
- Saturdays – 10 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Sundays- 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Monday-Thursday – 3 – 9 p.m.
- Friday – 1 – 9 p.m.
Discounted parking is available in the Grand Avenue parking structure. Present an Auto Show ticket stub and receive parking for $6.
Check out the 2013 Greater Milwaukee Auto Show website for full information about the show.