2013 Milwaukee Brewers BP C’mon Back Promotion
Here is how it works…
Visit a participating BP station (there are 446 of them) and you’ll get one stamp for every 8-gallon purchase of gas (up to two stamps per visit). Collect seven stamps to complete the card and earn a free Brewers ticket.
Cards must be completed by August 15, 2013 and redeemed by August 31, 2013.
You can redeem each completed card for one free Terrace Level Ticket (of course, subject to availability) or use it as an $18 voucher toward a ticket in an upgraded section for one of the nine BP C’mon Back Club games.
The BP C’mon Back Club games for 2013 are:
- May 7 (Tuesday) 7:10 p.m. vs. Texas Rangers
- June 4 (Tuesday) at 7:10 p.m. vs. Oakland A’s
- July 9 (Tuesday) at 7:10 p.m. vs. Cincinnati Reds
- July 24 (Wednesday) at 7:10 p.m. vs. San Diego Padres
- August 15 (Thursday) at 7:10 p.m. vs Cincinnati Reds
- August 20 (Tuesday) at 7:10 p.m. vs. St. Louis Cardinals
- September 3 (Tuesday) at 7:10 p.m. vs. Pittsburgh Pirates
- September 4 (Wednesday) at 7:10 p.m. vs Pittsburgh Pirates
- September 13 (Friday) at 7:10 p.m. vs. Cincinnati Reds
Tips on Redeeming Your BP C’mon Back Card
There is typically a higher demand for the late-season games because people wait until later in the summer to redeem their cards. Therefore, we strongly suggest redeeming BP C’mon Back cards as early as possible in the season. The Terrace Reserved tickets have historically sold out well before the August 31 deadline. If you want to go to one of the September games, it is advisable to redeem your card in June or July.
Instructions for how to redeem the BP C’mon Back Club card are printed on the back of each card.
For the official rules of the promotion, visit the BP C’mon Back Club website or check out the back of the BP C’mon Back Club card.
As always, we’ll be updating our website frequently with Brewers ticket deals throughout the season. Check out all of our Milwaukee Brewers posts for more information.