Double Daze Returns to Pick ‘n Save on Saturday, October 1st
Pick ‘n Save is bringing back Double Daze on Saturday, October 1st. Although Pick ‘n Save doubles coupons each Wednesday, many of our readers have commented that their schedule makes it difficult to find time to go grocery shopping on a Wednesday. No doubt many of our readers will appreciate this opportunity to double coupons on the weekend.
Pick ‘n Save Double Coupon Daze Rules:
- $25.00 minimum purchase requirement must be after store discounts and store coupons have been applied, but before tax and manufacturer coupons.
- Items such as gift cards, stamps, lottery tickets, bus passes, etc. do not count toward the $25 minimum purchase requirement.
- You must present your Pick ‘n Save Advantage Plus Card.
- Up to 5 manufacturer coupons with a face value of $1.00 or less will be doubled per transaction. Most stores will allow multiple transactions so you can maximize your coupon savings.
- Alcohol and tobacco coupons will not be doubled.
- Expired coupons will not be accepted.
- Cash back will not be given.
For tips on using double coupons, see our post Extreme Couponing in Milwaukee with Double Coupons.